RSS Feed

What Happened?

July 29, 2012 by admin

Sugat..Mommy is not happy about it (Taken with Instagram)

Adrianne came home with this on her face and I was so upset. I wanted to know what happened? She wouldn’t tell me. I had all sorts of different scenarios in my head. Up to now she’s still not telling me anything…

11 comments »

1. Chan says:

Oh no! I hope nothing very serious happened..

Pretty Gorgeous Kikay

2. Gelo says:

that’s part of growing up, let’s hope that there’s nothing serious had happened.

3. isa says:

cat/claw ?

4. Bee says:

I hope it’s not a bully from school.

5. part of being a kid.. my son sometimes come home with a scratch from playing outside

6. Sumi says:

Aww.. I hope she wasn’t bullied in school.. >.< Maybe she'll open up eventually.

7. Yhey Garcia says:

Awww! Although I know getting scratches and bruises are all part of growing up, I hope she speaks up though on what really happened for your peace of mind.

8. Rescina bhagwani says:

The scratch seems superficial. Adee probably doesn’t know how she got it. You can tell by her reaction to your query on how she got it if you should worry or not.

9. aww! super unlike + i hope it does not hurt too much! it always breaks my heart whenever i saw my little man with scratches or whatnots. hopefully she tells you what actually happened real soon…

10. admin says:

hi Mama she doesn’t know talaga where she got it. I keep asking her what happened she keeps saying she doesn’t know. Philbert says don’t make a big deal out of it na lang..

11. I hope its nothing serious, maybe she accidentally bruised herself!