RSS Feed

BC Bloggers Meme: Family Bonding

July 16, 2012 by admin

If there’s one thing that I miss its travelling with my family. I can never thank my parents enough for bringing us with them when they travel.

This photo was taken in New Jersey during my cousin’s wedding. This needs to be updated because there have been new editions to the family. We had Adrianne, Rhanesa had Sabine and Grishan is now married to Michael.

This is one of our rare family photos. I don’t know when we will be able to have another complete photo where all 5 of us will be in one place.

This is another rare family photo as this was taken in 2007. This was taken when we went to Grand Canyon in Arizona. I loved that place but I just couldn’t really appreciate how beautiful because for one I was pregnant with Adrianne and I was taking care of Joshwa all by myself as Philbert wasn’t able to join me because he had to work.

8 comments »

1. super love ko tlga family bonding.. :) because no matter where you go and how long youll be gone, you would still want to go home to your family. sweet. :)

2. Yhey Garcia says:

Aww, what great pictures you posted. Family is the most important thing in life, indeed!

3. Jimmy says:

Great family. You will ever remember these family bonding time. Good to see parents spend for their trip just to have family time.

4. Mom Michelle says:

That is one of my ultimate dream, to travel with my children. Great family moments you have there with your family. Treasure it. :-)

5. Farida says:

Family bonding is indeed fun where we can let loose our hair and enjoy the moment with the people we love dearly. I read once in the net that it is also during these occasions that one can really splurge (like when traveling) to enjoy more and experience fun! :D

6. verna says:

Kudos to your parents for taking you to their trips, and making your bond strong.

7. kath says:

family bondings are always fun! :) would love to travel with my family too :)

8. Bonz says:

i love family bondings. being together is the most important for me. sobrang close-family ties ang Filipinos noh? :)